Thursday, September 11, 2008




Damien first day of school! It is a tradition that my mom started when we were kids to take a picture in front of the house we were living in on the first day of school so I have continued it! Kaitlyn couldn't be left out of the pictures she was so proud of her new outfit too.








Damien was so excited he was up way to early and is dissapointed when Thursday comes because it is not a "School day". He loves it his first week has been with the letter A and so he made applesauce at school and we had to take a picture of an alligater! I had to reach into my personal photo archives and believe it or not I found a picture of lots of alligators! He is very ready for Monday when he goes back to school - (So is mommy!!)

2 comments:

Wendy Sousley said...

Oh my gosh Kaitlyn is so grown up!! What a cute shot!

stressedkris said...

Kaitlyn's outfit is so cute! I love the look on her face. Damien is darling! I don't think I told you he asked me to come to school and be his show & tell. He is so cute!I hope his B week went as well as the A week did.